Are you looking for your Mint Account Number and transfer PIN? If yes, you have stumbled upon the perfect page.
Mint Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) in the United States using the T-Mobile network to serve its customers.
If you are a Mint Mobile user, you may look for a Mint account number and transfer PIN, which is required when you have to port your Mint number to another carrier.
However, getting these both is cumbersome, and you may need help finding them.
This article has information on how to find a Mint Mobile account number and transfer PIN.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
What Is Mint Mobile Account Number And Transfer PIN?
Mint Mobile assigns a unique number to their customers’ accounts when they sign up for their services.
This account number is needed when you have to pay for a third-party bill and to make changes to your Mint Mobile account
Mint Mobile Transfer PIN is a security PIN that is provided to your Mint Mobile account.
The company ensures that only you can access your account through this PIN.
The PIN keeps your account safe and protects it from any unauthorized information access.
The Mint Mobile account and transfer PIN are needed when you wish to switch your carrier from Mint to another.
Nonetheless, unlike other carriers, Mint Mobile has not made these details easily accessible.
The Mint Mobile account number and transfer PIN are unavailable in your online Mint account or the Mint Mobile billing.
You cannot even find them using the Mint Mobile settings.
The question is, how can you find the Mint Mobile account number and transfer PIN? You can look for the answers in separate sections below.
Note: If you plan to switch from Mint Mobile to Assurance Wireless, read our guide on “How to get Assurance Wireless free Government Phone.”
How To Find Mint Mobile Account Number
As mentioned, you must know your Mint Mobile Account Number and Transfer PIN when changing your carrier.
Mint Mobile allows its customers to get their account number simply by contacting their customer support from their phone and requesting an account number.
You can do so in two ways.
- By calling the Mint customer care support
- Though chat on the Mint Mobile app
By calling the Mint customer care support
- Contact the Mint customer care team at 611 from your Mint Mobile phone.
- You can also contact the customer service team at 1-888-777-0446.
- Press the numbers as directed to reach out to your requirements.
- You will get your Mint account number and transfer PIN.
Although the entire process is really effortless, it is sometimes annoying when it takes a lot of time to get you through the customer care agent to request the Mint account number and PIN.
You may not get a Mint Mobile account number and transfer PIN even after waiting too long. In such a case, looking for a second way to get these details would be better.
Get a Mint Mobile account via chat on the Mint Mobile app
- Download the Mint Mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Enter your user ID and password to log into your Mint Mobile account.
- Scroll down to find the “Support Tab”.
- Select the “Start a conversation” icon.
- Type “Account number” in the chat box and send the message.
- The Fox Chat Box will show you two, Port in and Port out.
- Please select the “Port out” option.
- You will now be in a queue to chat with the Mint Mobile customer care agent. This may require you to wait a few minutes to connect with the customer support agent.
- Once connected, the next step is to request the agent for your ‘Account Number.’
- The customer support agent will verify your identity by sending you an ‘Authentication code’ to your number.
- You must send this code back to the agent.
- Please copy the Authentication code into the chat box and hit the send button.
- Your verification is now completed.
- The Mint Mobile customer care agent will share your Mint account number.
How To Get Mint Mobile Transfer Pin
Fortunately, the procedure to get a Mint Mobile transfer PIN and account number is very similar.
You can get it through chat with a Mint customer care agent at the same time when you request the agent for an account number.
If you have the Mint Mobile account number and not the transfer PIN, you can follow the steps below to get one.
- Open the Mint Mobile app.
- Enter your user ID and password to sign in to your Mint account.
- Scroll down to find the “Support Tab”.
- Click on “Start the conversation”.
- Type “Transfer PIN” in the chat box and hit the send icon.
- You will see two options: Port In and Port Out.
- Please select the “Port Out” option.
- The chat box will place you in a queue to chat with Mint Mobile customer support.
- You will have to wait until you are connected to the customer support agent.
- Once you are connected, request the agent for the “Transfer PIN.”
- The customer support agent will send you an Authentication code to your number to verify your identity.
- Resend the same Authentication code to the Mint customer agent. Your identity verification is completed.
- The customer support agent will provide you with the Mint Mobile transfer PIN.
Why Do I Even Need My Account Number And PIN?
You need your Mint account number and Transfer PIN to port your phone number from Mint to another carrier.
You must provide these details to the carrier you are switching to transfer your Mint phone number successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find my Mint Mobile account number?
You can find your Mint Mobile account number by calling the Mint Mobile customer agent at 1-888-777-0446.
Can I port my Mint Mobile number without the Mint Mobile transfer PIN?
No. You cannot port your Mint number without a Mint Mobile transfer PIN, as the carrier you wish to switch to will ask you for a transfer PIN to successfully port your number.
What network does Mint Mobile use?
Mint Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that uses T-Mobile’s cellular network.
How can I get my Mint Mobile transfer PIN?
You can get your Mint Mobile transfer PIN by calling the Mint customer support agent.
You may also choose to chat with a customer support agent on the Mint Mobile application.
Here is a detailed guide on “How to Find Mint Mobile Account Number and Transfer PIN” so you can successfully switch from Mint Mobile to another carrier.