How to download Samsung FRP Hijacker tool
If you are a Samsung user, then you must be aware of the FRP (Fully-Protected) feature on your phone. This feature prevents you from using your phone if it has been stolen or lost. The FRP Hijacker tool provides an easy and quick way to get rid of this feature permanently.
The FRP Hijacker tool lets you bypass the Samsung FRP lock on your phone so that you can use it again. If you want to unlock your Samsung FRP-locked device, then the best thing would be to download the tool and use it for that purpose.
This article will help you understand how to download the Samsung FRP Hijacker tool and know about its features as well. Read on for more!
What is Samsung FRP Hijacker tool
Samsung FRP Hijacker or the Remove Factory Reset Protection tool is a tool that helps you to remove the factory reset protection on your Galaxy phone. It is available for Android Nougat and earlier versions of Android. The tool is capable of removing the factory reset protection even if it has been applied by an antivirus app.
The tool works by fooling the phone into thinking that there is an update available, which will then trigger it to reboot itself. Once rebooted, the device will be vulnerable to hackers, who can then access your data without any issues.
This tool has been around since 2016 and is one of the most used tools among Android users. It has been used by many hackers across the globe in order to unlock their devices.
Features of Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool
- The tool helps you to unlock your phone from the existing lock screen. You can also unlock a locked phone by using this tool.
- When your phone is locked with the Samsung FRP lock screen, it will not show any notifications on the lock screen. You will find the battery percentage, date, and time in the top left corner of your screen. The battery percentage shows you how much battery is remaining in your phone. Date and time show you the current date and time of your device.
- This tool is compatible with almost all Samsung phones running on Android v6 Marshmallow or higher versions of Android OS versions. It also works on devices running Android v7 Nougat and later versions of Android OS versions.
Minimum Requirements to run Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool
First off, the Samsung FRP hijacker tool is a program that allows you to modify and remove the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from your Samsung Galaxy device. This can be done by simply downloading the tool and installing it on your computer.
Afterward, you will have to connect your phone to it through the USB cable. Once connected, the program will automatically detect all of your devices and start working on them. This can take some time as well as some patience due to how fast Samsung’s firmware updates occur every now and then.
Once this process has been completed successfully, you should see a message popping up saying “All Completed Successfully” while in the main window of your PC. In case there are any issues or errors that occurred during the installation process, they will be displayed on the screen so that you know what went wrong before proceeding further with the tutorial below.
In order for us to help you out with installing our tool, we recommend doing so through a USB cable connection instead of using Wi-Fi since this is more secure.
If you are using the phone’s Wi-Fi to download the tool, then it will be easy for your phone to be hacked or infected by malware.
How to Download Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool?
We’re going to show you how to download our FRP Hijacker tool and use it to get rid of any FRP hijackers on your phone.
- First of all, download the tool on your PC. You can do this by clicking on this link.
- Then extract the tool on your pc by using the Winrar or 7zip program.
- Install the Net Framework on your computer. The Microsoft Net Framework is a set of libraries that allow you to use networking applications with the Windows operating system. The libraries are open source and free, but they’re not entirely free: they do require a license fee (which varies depending on whether you’re using them for commercial or non-commercial purposes).
- The library enables developers to create software that can connect to the internet and access resources like files and databases. This can be used for many types of applications, from games to web browsers.
- Run The file. This will ask for a password, which is what we used in the video above: [password].
- Now it will ask for the password. You have to enter that. After finishing the installation, launch the program.
- Open The tool on your computer and click the Scan button, and it will detect your phone for hijacking.
- Then click the HIJACK IT button and wait for a few seconds until it reboots automatically on its own. That’s all!
Your phone just got unlocked by the program.
The following models are supported:
Galaxy S8 Plus
The Galaxy S8 Plus is a great phone with a lot of power and a beautiful screen. It has a great camera and is waterproof, so you can take it into the water without worrying about damaging it. You can also charge it up quickly, which is always nice. And the large battery capacity helps keep your phone running longer without having to recharge all the time.
Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F
The camera takes excellent photos and videos—in fact, it’s one of the best camera phones out there. It has two 12MP cameras on both sides—one wide angle and one telephoto—that can shoot 4K video with HDR Boost, slow motion at 1080p or 720p at 60fps, panoramic shots, and manual focus control over each individual lens. The front camera is also 12MP with wide-angle support for selfies.
Galaxy S7 Series
The Galaxy S7 Edge Plus is a powerful phone that can handle just about anything you throw at it. It has a 6-inch edge-to-edge display with a 2K resolution and AMOLED technology, which means you’ll be able to see more information on the screen without having to zoom in or out.
There you have it – a detailed guide on how to download the Samsung FRP Hijacker tool.
We have reached the end of this article. We know that you have been reading it with great interest and excitement. That’s why we have tried our best to provide you with all the information about the Samsung FRP Hijacker tool that you need to recover your mobile phone from this virus. We have also written an article on how to remove UberSearch.co browser hijacker.
If you are still facing problems in recovering your Samsung mobile phone, then don’t hesitate to contact us for any further assistance. Our experts will be more than happy to assist you with any queries related to this article or any other issues that might be arising at the moment.